Hello

MindMorgue

I've been lurking for a while and made a few posts so thought it was about time I said Hi.

I'm currently driving an Impreza STi Version IV Type R, but it needs replacing and is costing me too much to run so I'm in need of something a little cheaper but still quick and interesting. Was thinking of a CTR but wasn't really sure about the mini-MPV styling, then I went to look at a DC5 and fell in love, so now the g/f has got a job I'm looking to buy one soon.

dan the man

Advanced Member
nice one mate. good thing about em is economy, and real world not that slow either. welcome along :wink:

MindMorgue

Well I picked my DC5 Integra Type R up on friday (and then had to work away all weekend :( ). Well pleased with it so far, feels quicker than I thought it would and Vtec-ing is very grin inducing. :D

dan the man

Advanced Member
sweet, ive yet to see one properly and even go in one!! cant wait to and even more buy one. its in the future plans. dan

T666YPR

MindMorgue said:
Well I picked my DC5 Integra Type R up on friday (and then had to work away all weekend :( ). Well pleased with it so far, feels quicker than I thought it would and Vtec-ing is very grin inducing. :D
Only got mine last Thurs but not V-t'd it yet as it's still only got 300 miles on the clock,bugger :(
Hello & welcome :)

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
Welcome aboard MindMorgue :)

I switched to a DC5 after making a BIG mess of my classic shape UK MY00 scooby turbo :cry: It is a BIG change in drive - whereas the scooby makes an average driver look good, the DC5 is far more challenging to drive (IMHO). UW is also an ex-scooby owner so it is a popular choice for change.

p.s. Are you a scoobynet user?

MindMorgue

Dan: Don't look at one unless you are prepared to BUY. You'll fall in love. I did.

I'm from somewhere in the middle. Live in Staffs, Work in Leicestershire.

Yeah, I know what you mean SJ_Skyline, it's a very different drive than the Scoob. Been a while since I owned a non-4 wheel drive car, and the one before them was rear wheel drive. Need to get used to it before I start pushing it too hard, seems to hold on well though and turn in is better than the scoob.

Looked at scoobynet occasionally but never really posted. Overwealmed by all the people. I like it here though. :D And I like having a car that I have never seen another one of on the road.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I intend to stick around.

T666YPR

Why not come to the Midlands meet in April? :)
Another one floating around Leics? :( Maybe we'll have to organise a track day at Mallory or Donnington :D