Hello

truffs

Finally found it! :D i was told about this site at the Traxs day at Siverstone last week, lost the address and have spent 2 hours of searching but finally here at long last! just got my DC5 last month and loving it (convert from an accord type R)

a little outline on mine: blue, 51 plate, greddy turbo (290 bhp at the wheels) and a few other 'speacials'

loads of questions to ask so please be patient with me!!

Truffs

jay.dee

Advanced Member
Hola - you were the geezer that got it from Select imports! I'm very jealous!

truffs

very spooky, how did you know that???? i love it, though i have had a 'few' teething problems with it which are being sorted as i write :)

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Hello,

Another FI (forced induction) owner 8) 8)

What’s your management system for the Turbo :?: My advice, seriously consider going to a Hondata K-Pro ECU if you can afford it and the tuning, its the best and so flexible.

CYA around, I'm only over in Gloucestershire

Mike

truffs

Hello Mike

Gloucestershire is where i spend most of my free time as my folks live near Newent. So if u c a swift blue Teg flying past with a bloke beeming from ear to ear its probably me :shock: Which area do u come from??

what have you got running on yours?? i have a Greddy Turbo and injectors that have been up graded by another 495cc and it pushes around 290 Bhp at the wheels :twisted:

The little box of tricks is the Greddy E management but i have no idea how to use it at the moment as the discs are coming over from Japan in teh next three weeks. i do have an interact button flashing on it though but everything seems fine. (They steamed cleaned the car for the Valet and forgot to wrap up the box!) Going to be really dumb here, but what can u do with it??

Dan

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Hi Dan

Would be good to try and meet up m8, compare a Turbo conversion to my Super Charger :wink:

Mine was dyno tuned by Abbey Motorsport, got 300.2bhp at the hubs @ 8700 rpm :lol:

Hope to arrange a meet soon, more owners in the south west region now :lol:

Mike

Erm

Advanced Member
ello mate :D

nice meeting you at trax!!!

Your teg is very nice :) shuda told me u had a turbo in it :p