Hello.

Hoggy

Hi guys and gals im new on here after purchasing an awesome Teg which i love, it dosent have the same power as my old 200sx but its by far a much better car, with completely different power delivery. such a good move lovin the vtec. I bought the car with an Gruppe m intake and a spoon cat back section. Im looking for a spoon B pipe at the mo!

Im going to Trax tomorrow, who else is going from here? :D

moggs

Advanced Member
Very nice, just had a new one myself and i'm loving it. Get more pics up.

Hope4sun

Hello back

Nice car Hoggy, i nearly bought a blue one last weekend, but it was a little rough around the edges (figured it was dodgy as well £8950 for 2002!!!), well i'm new here too so hello :)

One thing your going to notice is the customer service from Honda wil be better than Nissan ;)

Andy

impne

Advanced Member
:xwave: welcome

A newbie here as well but still waiting for the car :(

Best car colour and wheel colour...in my eyes anyway :D

Hoggy

Thanks all, hi Mark yeah such a good move going back to a vtec again i really am loving it, and i can't get over how good it is on fuel.

Yeah Kingston i went to trax,it was a really good day. I was on the Ultimatejapcar stand. :)

kingston

Advanced Member
I didnt really walk around the stands, just stayed near the HOT stand and around the trade/track areas.

Saw mostly white ones, spoke to the Buddyclub driver (that was the buddy Touring car) and saw a picture of a red one parked up but that was about it