HELP FAST ROAD SET UP AKA FRSU

Chrisdc587

Hi everyone
i recently bought dc5 and im very happy with the car. I wanted to improve my suspension set up. I currently have a mugen supension which i find it ok but i want to improve it more. I have been researching online and found out Eibach pro s coilovers are one of the best one to use and set up TGM.Eibach front bolts and Eibach rear camber arms with good reviews too.Finally Geometry set up (wheel alignhment) figure set up for track/street/daily drive.

Hopefully this thread will help understand the basic parts for good suspension set up.

Please people list the basic set up you have or experienced which is good set up.
1.coilover / strut and spring set up
2.Front camber bolts makes/ brands
3.Rear Camber arms makes /brands
4.Geometry figures set up.

thanks

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Go on to the chassis section of the forum and then on the search bar type FRSU or geometry and will bring up some links. There's a recent thread which details all the setups people on here are running.

Rob R

Advanced Member
Bilstein B14s supplied, fitted and setup by Tom at TGM. Recently done an airfield day at Hullavington on them and they were superb. Handle the fantastic british roads alot better than OEM suspension as well.

Chrisdc587

Hi Rob R
I have been seeing this B14s set up and heard good things about it. Thanks for the good input.

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Eibach pro springs with the Eibach camber is a good combination for a car I run as a daily with several track days. Personally think coilovers should be for more dedicated track oriented cars.

Torque developments (the one South East) did my geo;
-1.45 camber all round
0mm toe front
+1mm total toe in rear

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Mike.A said:
Eibach pro springs with the Eibach camber is a good combination for a car I run as a daily with several track days. Personally think coilovers should be for more dedicated track oriented cars.

Torque developments (the one South East) did my geo;
-1.45 camber all round
0mm toe front
+1mm total toe in rear
Just wondering how you got that camber in front? Eibach camber bolts? One or two?

Thank you