Help finding a part number

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
Noticed I'm missing a couple of screws by the sides of the centre section.

First time owning an itr so and I'm not sure what fixing i need to replace this. :xhuh:

Can someone help me with the part number so i can get some new ones ordered? or take a picture, just so I know what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Attachments

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
Never used JP CarParts before, but looks like I have to inquire about the part first.

Hopefully they've got some in stock.

Like to keep it tidy as possible with the original ones.

adam.

Advanced Member
DC5RLY said:
Never used JP CarParts before, but looks like I have to inquire about the part first.

Hopefully they've got some in stock.

Like to keep it tidy as possible with the original ones.
To be honest, I wouldn‘t bother buying from that site! Who knows where they‘re based! I only use it for part numbers, and then give those to a friendly Honda dealer or USA eBay.

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
I noticed it wasn't a secure site just before giving my details.

I'll give Cox Motor Parts a message, at least I have the part number now and an idea to what I'm after.

cheers again

adam.

Advanced Member
Presumably it only makes sense to buy in bulk from them Dave?

Good to know they can be trusted.

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
I Always use www.amayama.com for my parts. Based in Japan and always superb service and great prices.
Search for parts at JP Carparts and buy them at Amayama

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
I'm trying to put an order in with amayama.com - it keeps telling me that when I select United Kingdom isn't recognised

Honda-atr are you ordering to the UK mate?

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
DC5RLY said:
I'm trying to put an order in with amayama.com - it keeps telling me that when I select United Kingdom isn't recognised

Honda-atr are you ordering to the UK mate?
Nope, order to the Netherlands. Checked it with shipping address in the UK and it quotes me the shipping costs :xconfused: