Help from anyone with a Buddy Club Pro Spec Zorst Fitted!

scottyf

Hey can anyone help?

Car was due in for a service so I thought I may as well kill 2 birds and get my new zorst fitted at the same time by the Honda dealer. Only problem was when they came to fit it, its fouling the chassis in a number of places. The dealer adjusted it as much as they could, but to no avail.

I'm just wondering if anyone else had experienced problems of this ilk with the ProSpec before? Ive attached a couple of pics show the extent of where its touching.

If anyone can shed any light I'd be much appreciated.

Cheers
ScottF

Attachments

scottyf

Cheers for that, but I actually bought the zorst from Unit 8 and Steve very kindly spoke to the dealer when they were trying to fit it. So im back to the standard sys till I can resolve the prob.

Scottf

dan the man

Advanced Member
sh1t!

i tried...dunno really whats it all about. best bet is to see if anyone else has had the same problem on CTR aswell maybe. :|

muzzie

I've got the Spec IV from Unit 8. Fitted no prob's. Sure the system for the DC5 and not CTR?

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Yeah ..I got a Spec IV for my DC5 and it went straight on,no fouling,fitted in 30 mins..would have thought the Pro Spec would be the same,although I believe its a slightly larger diameter than the Spec IV..HTH

scottyf

Stevie at Unit 8 (other companies should take lessons in customer care from this bloke, top service) has organised for the zorst to be picked up and they are going to compare it against another one. Fingers crossed.

Scottf

Suped

Advanced Member
chances are that if the fitment is fouling then the you must've got the wrong one!!!!

:lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
Might be differences in the manufacture - my Toda one would not fit without fouling and had to go back - so I'm left with the stock. Yet others have not had any problems at all. Probably a 'Friday' batch :lol: