Help getting insurance. 24, 5 years no claims, 6 years driving

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Struggling to get a decent quote. Admiral seem to be my savings grace.

And I think it's all to do with the fact I had a civic ej9, before the dc5 that's not helping. Argh

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Greenlight, Brentacre etc will probably give you similar quotes. Suprised they aren't being competitive though.

What have you previously driven and what sort of area do you stay in.

tico_87

Advanced Member
Glad I could be of service :) I was (still am til the 16th) with Brentacre but moving over to Greenlight as they were cheaper by £300 on my renewal price.

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Well once I have a years driving of the car they said (at Greenlight) it should come down a bit. Fingers crossed

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
I'm 21 with 3 points and I got insured with Greenlight for £1,000

What did you drive before it?
2003 Toyota Celica

JezW

Advanced Member
Mine was about £1000 with elephant. 24, 5 years no claims, 6 years driving - same as you.

Was driving a 1.9TDI Golf before so not many companies wanted to insure me (for a reasonable amount).

ahhh...just saw you're sorted, should have read the whole thread first my mistake

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
JezW said:
Mine was about £1000 with elephant. 24, 5 years no claims, 6 years driving - same as you.

Was driving a 1.9TDI Golf before so not many companies wanted to insure me (for a reasonable amount).

ahhh...just saw you're sorted, should have read the whole thread first my mistake
Seems high mate we should be able to get you a much better deal. If you wanted to get in touch when you are due for renewal i'll organise you a quote personally. Should be able to get you a significent saving.

We dont charge for mid term modifications either (unless you drastically increase the BHP) so adding things like exhaust, induction kit and coilovers etc wont cost you any extra at all.

Best Regards
Neil
greenlight
01277 376000