Help me identify my exhaust!

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
That looks very similar to mine :? But mine has a badge underneath the box and it says JASMA which is made by HKS :wink: So yours could be HKS?? :wink:

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
ill get under it when the weather picks up!

Give the back box and wipe and see if anything is written on there. 8)

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Evs said:
Buddyclub Spec III maybe? :?

Is it pretty loud, or not?
It roars like nothing ive heard before :lol:

Checked and looks like the OEM cat is still in place so looks like its a loud one.

Evs

Advanced Member
My money's on it being a BC III then. If you're thinking of getting a race manifold, budget for a new cat-back as well! :wink: :lol:

aself66

Advanced Member
ive got a spec3 and its got a plate on the bottom of the backbox saing this, yours looks similar but i cant see a plate so maybe its custom

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Looks just like the one I pulled off. It's extremel light and quite loud too.

I was told it was a Buddy club too - not sure what spec though 8)

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Leaving work early now to give her a clean 8)

Will check under the back box and see if anything there

Sounds superb but i will in future be looking to get a Toda complete system - be nice to find out exactly what it is to sell it in future.

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
well gave it a clean up and its nice and shiny now

Unfortunately no markings on back box :?

On what i assume is the mid silencer? it has the following on....

Looks to me like its the original OEM silencer? therefore could it only be a performance back box and nothing else??

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Honda Part is the box on the OEM B pipe by the looks of it mate!

Unsure of rear box tho!

davidol

hiya jimmy, bit off topic mate but just noticed your based in cardiff, im thinking of chopping in my 2001 seat ibiza 20VT and getting a 2004> facelifted integra type R, havent yet been out for a blast in one though or even really got my grubby hands over one in the flesh, any chance of going for a spin in yours?

davidol

hiya jimmy, bit off topic mate but just noticed your based in cardiff, im thinking of chopping in my 2001 seat ibiza 20VT and getting a 2004> facelifted integra type R, havent yet been out for a blast in one though or even really got my grubby hands over one in the flesh, any chance of going for a spin in yours?

kingston

Advanced Member
post some more of the exhaust looking at it straight on

does it have a dong above the back box?

also, youve got a hole in the bottom of the exhaust so, im imagining will be something with a removable silencer

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
As requested here are some shots of it straight on

When you say Dong - whats a dong? :lol:

Davidol - yeah mate no problem

kingston

Advanced Member
looks like a HKS, though not a silent hi-power as they dont have a hole in the bottom and i believe Mike has a HKS without writing on too...

as for the dong, its a cylinder mated to the back box, situated above

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Dont think it has cylinder mated to top - seems to just have 2 fixings soldered onto top :?

Will try and get pic up on weekend