help my new dc5 has broken down!

jason vagas

my teg has broken down

honda garage called now the problem is the aftermarket imobilizer (cobra) it shorted out the ignition hense burnt out switch now they have ignition lights but still no start they can strip out imobilizer but cant guarantee that it will fix it bill now at 95o pounds the aa also wont tow it away so im fked!need this sorted now as starting to wish id stuck with the dc2!!!!!!!!no christmas for me. :(

logik

Advanced Member
Re: my teg has broken down

jason vagas said:
honda garage called now the problem is the aftermarket imobilizer (cobra) it shorted out the ignition hense burnt out switch now they have ignition lights but still no start they can strip out imobilizer but cant guarantee that it will fix it bill now at 95o pounds the aa also wont tow it away so im fked!need this sorted now as starting to wish id stuck with the dc2!!!!!!!!no christmas for me. :(
Hmm who fit the cobra or did it come with it? Sorry to hear this is not sorted still. Looks like its really going to cost you.

jason vagas

my teg has broken down

honda rang today theyve bypassed the imobilizer and got the car running but now the windscreenwipers dont work and the abs light is on !!!funny that as everything was working absolutely fine before!! are they taking the piss i know honda are pulling out of f1 but they dont expect me to pay for that!!!!!honda =pisstake! will be going back to vw if this shite carries on!i will pay to get this fixed anybody fancy a blue low milage 40k dc5 9000pounds? :x

jay82

Advanced Member
Re: my teg has broken down

jason vagas said:
honda rang today theyve bypassed the imobilizer and got the car running but now the windscreenwipers dont work and the abs light is on !!!funny that as everything was working absolutely fine before!! are they taking the urine i know honda are pulling out of f1 but they dont expect me to pay for that!!!!!honda =urine! will be going back to vw if this excrement carries on!i will pay to get this fixed anybody fancy a blue low milage 40k dc5 9000pounds? :x
the bloke that fitted my alarm wire mine up wrong aswell when i first got it, on my way home it started raining and i put my wipers and a few minutes later the alarm started going off and the car stopped. got it started again a few mins later and no problems till next morning when i notice that the wipers were setting off my alarm :lol:
but he fixed it in a half a hour. u should of brought the car to the person who set up alarm really.

jason vagas

help my new teg has broken down

finally my car is back home everything sorted apart from the hole in my bank account!took the bung out of the spec 3 for the tunnels home booted it through the first two windows down what a noise!!!booted it through the third one to the sound of a different noise neenaarneenaar fu"?k 66 in a 30 nobody does 30 through those tunnels!!!gets me in the car asks me what speed i think i was doing?points at his computer and the f...ker goes blank, the computer thing goes off and wont reboot its your lucky day he says gives me a quick lecture about road safety and sends me on my way( lucky bastard)drive home like a pensioner didnt even take the baiting from a chaved up saxo!hopefully shell be alright now and i wont have to sell her ! :D

dotty

Advanced Member
Re: help my teg has broken down

jason vagas said:
yes i got this car from newcastle :D
I think you bought it from 'detailer' I nearly did, but he never really got back to me. God send by the looks of it!!

jason vagas

i cant blame the guy the car was fine when i got it from him and it wasnt a honda part that failed ,just aftermarket tat god damb them. honda said the wiring or the imobiliser was shambolic at best! hope everything is ok now cant afford anymore bills!!!!!!!!! new tyres next when my bank recovers :D