Help needed - 07 Silver facelift red interior in Ireland

larz

Advanced Member
Someone I know just bought a dc5 silver with red interior for 15k through a guy who sourced it for her in Limerick. I am trying to find the reg and mileage out now as they may be of help.

I know there was one or sale for ages and ages but there were problems with it. I can't seem to find the exact threads one here but I know some forum members went to see it... I vaguely recall it being for sale in Kildare?

Will update with info later today if I get it. Please do a dig around if you have time as I don't want anyone driving around a faulty dc5...

larz

Advanced Member
this one's a 07 one alright... but i remember it being for sale for a long time as far as i remember...

gregb

Advanced Member
So the person has just bought it?

What do you need help for then?

No comprendez :-k

Had been up for sale a long time,rare car though and very nice,i have yet to see a facelift over on these shores,good luck to the new owner 8) .

jay82

Advanced Member
larz said:
looks like it alright... nothing wrong with it though is there?
it's was up in drogheda, co louth, everytime time i seen the car it was spottless. it was for sale on here aswell awhile back. but can't see the post about it

larz

Advanced Member
I just wanted to know whether there was anything wrong with it. It had been for sale for ages. Didn't want someone buying a dud. Thanks for clearing this up guys!

jay82

Advanced Member
larz said:
I just wanted to know whether there was anything wrong with it. It had been for sale for ages. Didn't want someone buying a dud. Thanks for clearing this up guys!
to be honest i couldn't tell yea if anything was wrong.
but he was looking over 30000 for a 07 silver tegg a year ago and the car has come down in price with the market. i think thats what was turning people off the car. if it was still close to me i'd go have a look at it for you and i'd advise you on it. but the choice would be your mates at the end of the day