Help Needed..

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Right guys,I`ve just clayed the whole of my`Teg,paintwork,windows and headlights.I`m really pleased with the results,everything is now silky sooth to touch, however I`m not sure how to go on from this point.I`ve just ordered some Naviwax and some Auto Finesse Tough Coat following the reccommendations of the members on this forum but do I use my Das Pro 6 with the Sonus kit I have first or do I wait for the Naviwax to arrive,use that then put a layer of Tough coat on top?My Sonus kit consists of SFX-1,SFX-3 and SFX-4 plus the white,yellow and orange pads.I also have various Meguiars products including Ultimate Compound and Gold Class Carnuba wax.Finally,can I use my Das Pro with the Naviwax or is that for hand finishing only?
Sorry for all the questions but I`d like to get this right first time so that the car is well protected for the coming winter,Thanks David

Brophy

Advanced Member
Can't beat a freshly Clayed car lol :)
If were me after claying give quick snow foam/wash, dry then use your DA if want to do some correction.

I've used tough coat and love it :) can do full car in 10min, so easy to apply.

If I'm correct in thinking if want to sealant and wax that you do sealant first, then wax.

Haven't used seen the naviwax but would imagine just apply by hand and remove.

If want to use a wax by your DA then would have to choose something else like a liquid wax out a bottle.

Hope helps a small bit ;)

DC5RS

DC5
Erm said:
Wash, clay, polish, glaze, seal, wax

in that order
exactly as erm said, i also add pre wash to the list first to remove any contaminants from the streets