Help on this random find...

Kev.W

Advanced Member
So I finally got around to putting my boot interior back in today and had to take my space saver out to retrieve all my fittings and I came across this piece of paper and plastic bits, it looks like instructions and something to do with the air vents...

Any ideas?

adam.

Advanced Member
Looks like a drinks holder or a holder of something that anchors itself inside the vents, to me.

Ricky11

Right I'm new ish to the forum and been very quiet just keeping an eye out on everything, but what I'm about to say is all true and not crap. Im probably going to be the saviour of most peoples problems here as my mum is actually Japanese and iv asked her to translate what this picture says, this is a rough translation into english as some words on there don't translate to an english word:

Top heading- "Attenza"

1) Attach clips to the far end like fig 1
2) Have air vents all in the same direction like fig 2,
3) Attach clips on bottom vents like fig 3
4) Make sure vents are flat/ parallel. push button and this will release the spacer, make sure the spacer doesn't hit hazard button. Put protective sponge on top of spacer.

I think your right its for a drinks holder in the air vent, they are very popular in japan so your probably correct although it could be an ash tray as well?
Hope that helps man!

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Ricky11 said:
Right I'm new ish to the forum and been very quiet just keeping an eye out on everything, but what I'm about to say is all true and not crap. Im probably going to be the saviour of most peoples problems here as my mum is actually Japanese and iv asked her to translate what this picture says, this is a rough translation into english as some words on there don't translate to an english word:

Top heading- "Attenza"

1) Attach clips to the far end like fig 1
2) Have air vents all in the same direction like fig 2,
3) Attach clips on bottom vents like fig 3
4) Make sure vents are flat/ parallel. push button and this will release the spacer, make sure the spacer doesn't hit hazard button. Put protective sponge on top of spacer.

I think your right its for a drinks holder in the air vent, they are very popular in japan so your probably correct although it could be an ash tray as well?
Hope that helps man!
Next time I find something I'm sending it your way haha

I think I'm missing a few other parts to make this work

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Wow "jdm mom" is gonna be reading a LOT about random Honda stuff for the foreseeable future 😂😂

Ricky11

haha your welcome hope that gives more of an insight to what that says, looking by the pictures i think your missing some bits though.

I was going to get my mum to read the instruction booklet but the car didn't come with one......