Help required please

khizwork

HI i was wondering if you guys can help me find a passenger side mirror for C-Pack dc5. It doesnt fold with a button as the motor is broken so im looking to get a new one.

Thanks in advance

khizwork

Thanks Raz,

iv already been in contact with that guy but he said he only has drivers side mirror. But u could be rite, i may only require a motor cos the mirror is fine, i can change its direction from the control, it just doesn fold automatic. so il ask him again,. Thanks alot for ur help mate

raz786

Advanced Member
Buying a new mirror wouldn't solve the problem I dont think :? Does the other mirror fold in automatically? If so I would get an elctrician (Car Audio place might be worth a try) to take a look at the wiring for the mirror not working and go from there mate :)

khizwork

Thanks for ur advice but its Tom's (TGM SPORT) verdict that the mirror is broken , he said there is nothing wrong with the wiring. Yes the other mirror folds perfectly. He had my car for almost 2 weeks, had some problems with drive shuffle etc... he also did full service and lots more, in total the bill was around £760 quid.

khizwork

lol

well it jus doesn fold automatically, it also feels light when i fold it manually, although it does function properly when i need to change mirror's view . I dunt know whats wrong :S

raz786

Advanced Member
don't know how the Folding mechanism works, most likely is the motor within the passenger side mirror, there are also a few other people on Ebay Breaking DC5's. Also there was a blue one at Tom's recently that may be being broken? Good Luck mate