Help with some Feedback for TGMSport

Suped

Advanced Member
If its at all possible, those of you that have had TGM do some work in the past, could you leave a few lines as I will be adding them to TGM's website ASAP.

[Your comments]
[Name]
[Club]
[1 pic of your car - attach to thread]

thanks all!

BA1DI

There is a plethora of positive comments on TGM work scattered around various posts on this forum but I'll get the ball rolling:

I have plenty of great stuff to say about Tom, Willy and all the guys at TGM. They have looked after my car for a couple of years and have consistently impressed me with the level of service, advise and ultimately delivered. Prices are extremely competitive and there is no substitute in knowing that my car will be worked on proffesionally and is in safe hands.Tom has a paramount knowledge of the DC5 and has genuinely contributed a great deal to my DC5 ownership experience. Having recently become an official Mugen supplier, I have already ordered several parts off Tom which were delivered and fitted on my car efficiently.

In summary they do the lot: Servicing & maintenace, engine work, body & paintshop, parts sourcing, Race/track preparation efficiently and all at extremely competitve prices.

Louis Baldanza
ITR-DC5
[attachment=0]louis2 004r.JPG[/attachment]

Eddie, let me know if you want better pics at High res, have plenty

jasonjammessenger

Didnt know much about TGM till i found them on the forum and read all the positive feedback,its a bit of a drive for me but well worth it knowing the great amount of care and experteize going into the work.Getting honest opinions is a great help and will defo be taking the teg there in the future thanks guys.

Jason Messenger
ITR-DC5

MarkyD

Advanced Member
I have been driving Hondas for nearly five years and have always used TGM sport for all my modifications and servicing. The team are experienced, knowledgeable and honest with their advice, and the workmanship is second to none. I wouldn't trust anyone else and i'm pleased to say they don't charge the earth for their expertise.

Mark Dalton

ITR-dc5

ps please edit for spelling its been a long day.