Help with wishbones

kahn_v

Advanced Member
Hey all I needed both wishbones for my dc5 as the bush was split. Eurocarparts have the parts in stock. Wanted to know will it be any good if I fit them on? And will the ep3 wishbones fit on to it?

Also anyone got a engine mount for sale? Upper right next to the alternator

kahn_v

Advanced Member
A lot of garages won't replace them. And I done have time to be traveling far to get things fitted. Whatever is easier that's what I would I to go for,

Gareth88

Advanced Member
I had something similar...Honda wanted something like 500 quid to replace the whole control arm lol crazy prices seeing as it is only 20/30 quid for a polly bush

tico_87

Advanced Member
Tony (fizzles jordan owner) will replace the bushes dude. He's fitted my full polybush kit I bought for my EM1.

Zani

Advanced Member
Sounds like you need to find yourself a good local mechanic for certain tricky odd jobs

kahn_v

Advanced Member
I sware poly bushes make the car more harsher to drive? And will ep3 poly bushes fit?

Gareth88

Advanced Member
Has anyone ever used the "caster increase" front bushes? Not sure if its worth paying the extra and getting these instead of the standard polly?

Zani

Advanced Member
I highly doubt you'd notice a harsher ride from upgrading your bushes... unless your old ones were on the verge of falling apart.

There's no need for caster increase bushes as the teg is already set up well from the factory - Words from a highly reputable trader in DC5 parts.

Gareth88

Advanced Member
Zani said:
I highly doubt you'd notice a harsher ride from upgrading your bushes... unless your old ones were on the verge of falling apart.

There's no need for caster increase bushes as the teg is already set up well from the factory - Words from a highly reputable trader in DC5 parts.
Thanks =]