Here it Comes

M9 JOC

The Trailer is ready my van with tow bar is organised and in 2hrs i leave to head down to liverpool.
Staying the nite then tomorrow i collect my car. :D :D
two and a half months after the deposit was placed my car is but 14hours away from me.
Its cleared customs and all is good with the world.
Ive still got the worrys of it being bashed and so on, the engine pissing water or oil but its all good just now.

Anyway i shall be enclosing pictures of my car tomorrow or sat hopefully.

If anybody has questions or queries, any worries or advice needed about the root you take importing a car drop me a msg.
James

M9 JOC

Cheers dudes
If your heading around the liverpool area all the way back up the Road to Scotland then to aberdeen Look out for my Ford Transit connect pulling a White Dc5 on Car trailer. Would be funny as shit and weird if somebody saw me Keep those eyes peeled

God im excited........ :xvtec:

Evs

Advanced Member
[flame suit][ironic] They're really not worth the wait - you should have stuck with your DC2... [/flame suit][/ironic] :wink:

Seriously though, good luck mate. You got it a bit quicker than I did - ordered 3 March, delivered 31 August... :roll:

M9 JOC

I would have but the little bugger got 2 well known and i got harrased then Banned because of it,
It will definatly be worth it but cheers again dude :)

GTITR

Well pleased for you dude - I've had a few cars in my time - including a DC2 :D and this is the BEST car I've owned - no question! Have fun!!!

G.