Hey guys newbie north wales

Lukerobz

Hey I'm luke from north wales had my first dc5 about a month love it! Only fitted a induction kit and exhaust so far. I got the car from a dealer so don't really know to much about it if any one knows the car please share some info. :)

Just trying to upload a few pis :)

Attachments

Lukerobz

Not great pics it has a carbon bonnet so if any one on here has a blue bonnet they'd like to swap for a carbon one let me know :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hey buddy welcome to the North Wales crew ha ha!! :xgrin:

Car looks great and in VGC! Where did you get it from? Same colour as mine except mine is pretty much standard.

Only a few of us from N.Wales here, some from the Wirral and more from the North West. I live near Conwy, and Sylar122 lives in Abergele. We're hoping to get a North Wales meet and drive sorted for sometime soon so keep a look out on the meets page, possibly early Feb or around then.

Marc

beppe786

Beppe
Lukerobz said:
Not great pics it has a carbon bonnet so if any one on here has a blue bonnet they'd like to swap for a carbon one let me know :)
i got a brand new oem bonnet if you wanna swap PM me

good choice of colour wellcome

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate , best colour by far ;) that a set of Pro race 1.2's fitted ?

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
When i had my teg i was the only one on the coast in north wales, as soon as i sell it they're everywhere!

Lukerobz

Ye I'm from Porthmadog on the coast I never see many about nice to know their is a few around north wales I look forward to any future meets you guys have..