Hey!! Im New and want some advice

M3Tz

Hey guys,

Wanted to introduce myself, I'm almost an integra dc5 owner, just couple more hours now :D I'm buying soon to be mine from Torque GT in devon, seem to be pretty decent guys,
not sure if you guys are near my neck of the woods,

I currently have a 02 honda civic type R and fell in love with the integra dc5 as soon as i drove away from the honda forcourt, a integra drove past me and made me feel for lack of a better word in my volcablery "lower" so i have waited a year and im just about to go pick it up (if all goes well) torque Gt have told me they can get mods e.g cat back intakes cheaper also as they get them from japan, i know the question has probably been answered 100's of times in the forum but as im low on time, is there anychance someone can sum up which is the best intake and cat back to go for? ie sound, looks, performance

I am kinda after more performance then anything else but id like it to sound powerful to..

Thanks guys,

My msn is matt.m3tz@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to chat.

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Hi,

welcome, a lot of it is personal choice but most people swear by Toda and Gruppe M for the intake. However I can highly recommend Spoon, in fact you may want to buy my Spoon N1 backbox and de-cat :D