hi all. evo owner

painterman

hi im evo7 rs2 extreme owner, liked the dc5 for a while now so looking to buy a mint white 02 plate onwards low miles etc
any info/advice most welcom.
painterman

mikegsi

Staff member
Not a great difference in running costs, ok 50 miles less per tank and more regular servicing, I made the move twice and still not regretting it :D

MarkyD

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
Not a great difference in running costs, ok 50 miles less per tank and more regular servicing, I made the move twice and still not regretting it
Did you not regret it the first time then :-k

mikegsi

Staff member
Not at all mate, i wrote the first Evo off and the missus wouldnt let me have another straight away!!! :lol:

dotty

Advanced Member
Here is my VI, a week after it was sold..

I am on Type R number 7 - yes 7!!

My last car was the VI above -

An awesome car by all accounts, very thirsty though and the reason I sold it was beacuse I have to travel 40 miles ot see the GF, not the best car for that!!

Back in Type R number 7, a NHB Anniversary edition EP3 :D

mikegsi

Staff member
holy SHEET Stu!!

after just 1 week!! i'd like to say thats a record but i know of an owner who wrote his evo off on his way home within 30 mins of ownership!

dotty

Advanced Member
Yes Mike, sold it to lad who was 21 years old.. Make of that what you will #-o

I am going to get another Evo, but not at the moment - If and when I settle down with a girl (one I am seeing atm is ok!) and do not have to do silly mileage just to get my end.. erm see her, then I will look to get an 8MR or 9 :)

For the time being I am back in VTEC y0.