Hi all new member in devon

phil_dc5

Hi all. Had my Teg DC5 for a year now. It was previously Tim_85's. Im a vehicle technician by trade so she is very spoilt. Im a proper Honda nut too. Along with my Teg I also have a Honda VFR400 for the sunny days and my partner has a very clean milano red civc EG6 VTi.

Ive been to the 'ring 3 times in the last 2 years. Its like a drug. Ill be back there again in may time and can't wait. The first time I went we were going around four up in my friends saxo VTS (which to be fair had some lairy engine mods and was a bit of a weapon) in the wet which he then lost control of and wrote off. lol. It cost him about 600 euros to pay for the damaged barrier...yes they make you pay for it, and the recovery to a local garage. I suppose that will teach him for buying a saxo!!

Anyway Happy New Year guys and gals

Phil.

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
phil_dc5 said:
Im a proper Honda nut too. Along with my Teg I also have a Honda VFR400 for the sunny days.
Welcome phil_DC5. :D

Honda Nut here too mate: For sunny days= DC5,SP2 + RVF 400 :p

phil r

Advanced Member
Hi fellow devonian welcome to the forum, hope to get some more meets sorted out when the weather warms up , hope you will join us xthumbup

phil_dc5

phil_r Cheers mate. Where abouts in Devon are you? Are the local meets in Exeter or Plymouth or do you rotate??

phil r

Advanced Member
Just had our 1st dc5 meet last sunday 4th at exeter services hoping to get a few more sorted when the weather warms up see (gallery) for photos :)

Allen

Advanced Member
Welcome mate. good to see more DC5 in the area.
Good to see you at the next meet (though i didnt make the other one :oops: )