Hi All

DC5EVS

Really awesome to join you at last. My name is Scott, I am 20years old and bought my dc5 yesterday & am counting down the days until April the 3rd, my 21ST BIRTHDAY :lol: Previously having a Civic VTI Coupe I am so desperate to drive the DC5 As embarrasingly enough, my Dad had to drive it all the way home yesterday!
Am looking forward to meeting the true enthusiasts who really appreciate these cars!

Melly

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum mate. You sure will be asked a few questions about how you managed to get insurance from some of our other younger members :lol: At least the weather will be starting to get better when you get behind the wheel so you can enjoy it more. Get some pics up in the gallery section :wink:

Cheers
Melly

DC5TU

Advanced Member
i dunno if its insured in his name yet mate

as he said he aint 21 yet

even at 21 you will struggle

DC5EVS

Yes I couldnt agree more, I cant wait until I see some dry roads!
Adrian Flux will insure me for £1400 on April 3rd which I think is very reasonable! Started the general maintenance today, just started writing the shopping list!

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
Hi mate, welcome to the forum! I live down in Essex but regularly come up to Norwich, so I may see you round when your on the road... xthumbup

raz786

Advanced Member
£1400??? at 21???? WOW

I swear I'm being ripped off on my insurance :evil:

DC5EVS

I know, it was a great price, Fully Comp with two years no claims. I could not believe it but it came through the post as a full illustration Friday. :lol: Really looking forward to some great drives, I hope there are meets in East Anglia.

ErA

DC5EVS said:
I know, it was a great price, Fully Comp with two years no claims. I could not believe it but it came through the post as a full illustration Friday. :lol: Really looking forward to some great drives, I hope there are meets in East Anglia.
exactly the same quote i got at 21 from Flux, 1400 fully comp with 2 years NCB :D i believe it was underwritten by ensign?