HI everybody, HELP PLEASE

P40 THN

Hi peeps,

its good to join the forum but there is a big part i feel that is missing, I dont own an Integra.

This is where you guys can help me find one or sell me yours hehe

I previously owned a premiere civic type r which i absolutly loved (pictures below)

I made a few sweet touches to it such as the black roof and diffuser, smoked tail lights, de-badges, painted callipers etc

But i made the biggest mistake selling it, it even took time to sell but like they say you never know how much you love something till its gone :xcry:

When it got driven away i was less than 24hr without a car and i felt traped so went to buy a car straight away, to be honest i was looking into them,

This is what i have now, a vauxhall astra 1.9cdti sri x pack (150)

Have you noticed i like red cars :lol:

I would like a milano DC5 but im not sure how they look in the flesh and bloody hard to find so i think this time im going for champ white, if anyone wants a part ex with the astra let me know xthumbup
I will post an advert in the sale section once i have better pics and the snow clears.

Well thats everything you need to know about me, i hope i didn't bore you. :D :D

oh and im from sheffield xthumbup

MattDC5

Advanced Member
Your civic looked good, but the astra [-X

Pretty sure there's a supercharged milano for sale atm on here, check that out perhaps.

Welcome!

Andy.

Advanced Member
Welcome mate. Your Civic looked realy good, those are some nice touches you did.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Welcome :)
I think you'll have a hard time p/x the Astra with the Teg.

Like the Civic. Good luck with the search :)

P40 THN

Haha i thought the astra would be a problem but someone must feel like settling down with a nippy diesal or make the same mistake as i did.

Thanks for the comments, well for the civic anyway :lol:

I have seen the supercharged milano but i like the smart look and would like the kit standard so i can make my own touches.

Anyway thanks guys the search goes on and i will let you know when i get hold of one :wink:

raz786

Advanced Member
Loving the ep3 mate, looked very nice!

Have you considered importing a Milano? Andy at 200bhp ars should be able to source you one!

Stoo

Whining.....
Pm me details on the astra please with price etc

My misses is looking for one of these!

P40 THN

Thats a cool video but i dont really want to remap it because i feel the car is not really built for it, i do like the pull but i miss the vtec.

I didn't think of importing one because of the hassle but im sure 200bhp cars do all the hard work so might consider it, but id rather sell before letting them know.