Hi everyone, MR dc5

Em2K20

Advanced Member
well i've had my teg for almost a year now!! wen i got her she was stardard, done a few things like lowered on meister r, wheels and a aem v2 intake.

this is how she looks at the momemt

Em2K20

Advanced Member
Thanks itrsarg & maxvr6. I did wanted a black one but couldnt find one to my liking. Travel over 300 miles to see a black one but it was in pretty bad state:( then found this one which was about 50miles away:) plus I did notice that there wernt many reds about:)

mike.williams

Advanced Member
ive seen this on instagram, im sure.

looks nice. i was contemplating trading mine in for a MR facelift a few months back. lovely car mate

Mark_teg

Staff member
Good lord this is incredible........ Words escape me.

Also what lip is that?

Read above.

More pics please.

tico_87

Advanced Member
I've seen this in the flesh. I'm not normally a fan or red cars or facelift dc5 for that matter but when i got to see this up close a few weeks ago I was surprised how good it looks. Need me that lip man!! (Still haven't looked for it yet lol)

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Looks very tidy, reminds me of the rsx's in US with the under lip! definitely a nice touch of detail ;)

Em2K20

Advanced Member
tico_87 said:
I've seen this in the flesh. I'm not normally a fan or red cars or facelift dc5 for that matter but when i got to see this up close a few weeks ago I was surprised how good it looks. Need me that lip man!! (Still haven't looked for it yet lol)
cheers mate.

Em2K20

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
Looks very tidy, reminds me of the rsx's in US with the under lip! definitely a nice touch of detail ;)
thanks. wanted it to be a little different from the rest. lol

Em2K20

Advanced Member
here is a few more pics of the teg, first 3 pictures is the day i got her home. the mileage was so low. last pic was at tico

NiCkO

Advanced Member
I have a kidney up for swaps if you fancy it? Well looked after! Failing that mint condition bone marrow....

On seriusOs note one of the best teggs out there facelift FTW

c7frw84

Advanced Member
I'm not really a fan of red integras but I must admit your car looks stunning mate!!