Hi everyone, New to the site

MattTeg

Hi all, just wanted to say a quick hello, im currently on the lookout for my next integra, a nice DC5, ive owned 2 JDM DC2s, AP1 S2000 and currently own a EP3 amoungst 31 other cars over the last 8 years and have regretted selling both my tegs both times.

Heres a few pics of my old tegs and my ep3

My EP3 @Oulton Last week

My JDM 98 Spec DC2 @ Nurburg 2011

My Evo 5 @ Nurburg 2010

My old 96 spec DC2 back in 2007

Just gonna take my time to find the right DC5, im sure im in the right place to find it here. In the meantime have some fun in the EP3.

So if anyone knows of any good ones going dont hesitate to drop me a line, especially if you fancy a px with an EP3.

Nice to meet you all anyways
Regards
Matt

wj51fut

Advanced Member
31 cars in 8 years!!! 😳😳 that's epic!!

Well you've come to the right place to find some nice examples.

Oh and welcome!

Adam

MattTeg

Thanks for the replies peeps. I can honestly say that after all the cars ive owned. Even some silly horsepower ones. None of then come close to the honda experience.

Made some progress off here and got some leads on some dc5s maybe even with opportunity to px. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Matt

MattTeg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344889799.894181.jpg proud owner of this dc5. Thanks to this forum. Will update with better pics asap.

Thanks itr-dc5 :)

Vtequila

Dutchy
1 car average per 3 months, ehh alright ;) ! Have fun with the DC5, dont sell it after 3 months aye