Hi everyone!!

kar

hi everyone, im new to this site, decided to check it out as im prob gonna buy teg dc5. they are so rare around my way that i havent seen one in my county of somerset at all!! i saw a few at a castle combe action day and fell in love.
its time for my 206gti to go, started to fall apart now anyway!! LOL!
Anyway my names karly and im 27 (crap that sounds old thought i would of grown out of the car thing by now!!) xx

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Hi Karly and welcome...use the search button to find out what you can about our famous DC5 ,anything you cant find just ask :wink:

keevster

Advanced Member
Helloooo, :lol: the new members are arriving in there droves. :lol: just show's how well liked the DC5s are :wink:

Paul :wink:

Project

Advanced Member
Well as long as all the new members continue to be chicks then I welcome you all with open arms :xgrin:

keevster

Advanced Member
kar said:
Thanx everyone, this is definately the nicest site ive been on. xx
Yeh it is pretty good :lol: fairly chilled out bunch on here, barr a couple :lol:

Paul :wink:

timp

Advanced Member
Hi Karly, where do you live? i'm sure someone can arrange a ride for you!

That sounds a little perve, not meant to :lol:

kar

I live near glastonbury, somerset and from what i can make out im the only one from this way, shame as i would of liked a ride ( in the car) :D .
while at least when i get a integra it really will turn heads! where are you all from? xx

kar

Vicki said:
Hi Karly

nice to see another female member on here!

:D
Hi Vicki,

thanx for the warm welcome, how long have you had your car for? any probs with it? where you from? :D

Vicki

Advanced Member
kar said:
Vicki said:
Hi Karly

nice to see another female member on here!

:D
Hi Vicki,

thanx for the warm welcome, how long have you had your car for? any probs with it? where you from? :D
Hi Karly, sorry for the late response, not been in the newbies section for a few days :oops:

Had my car since April, I'm in Hinckley (Leicestershire). Haven't had any problems with my car really. Got a rattle but its nothing serious :D