Hi from South Wales

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Hi from sunny south wales :xaiweb3:

Bit about my car past been looking at DC2's for years, but ended up buying a BMW 330d m sport two years ago. sold that to save saving for a house with my girlfriend.

Long story short we broke up last week after two and half years so i said, bugger it I'm gonna but myself a car again, and started looking at DC2's again. until i came across this little beauty which was only imported into the country two days ago. Just after being a single just over a week I manage to buy myself a DC5 not bad i guess.

car has covered just over 75000 miles comes with all Japanese service paperwork and even the Japanese log book which i was told by the import company they are supposed to shred before leaving japan apparently ?

Following spec on the car is only Tein comp coil-overs and some Jasam exhaust, never heard of it to be honest any good????

just took some quick snaps after a quick wash earlier today after picking it up, will get more pictures up over weekend when i start to detail it

Attachments

Altecians

Advanced Member
Hi mate,

The exhaust may have a JASMA emblem which means it meets the noise & emission requirements in Japan.
Take a few closer pics of the exhaust and im sure some one on here can identify it for you.

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Ill get some proper shots of the car weekend once I cleaned it properly.

Can anyone help me with a link to the little wire harness i need to convert the clocks from kph - mph ??

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate ;)

As for the clocks if still to be converted, you can buy convertor chip off eBay and is wired in either on top of the gearbox or behind the clocks in the dash.

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Welcome along mate ;)

As for the clocks if still to be converted, you can buy convertor chip off eBay and is wired in either on top of the gearbox or behind the clocks in the dash.
thanks for the info mate,

its booked in next week to be undersealed before the winter then I'm gonna look into converting the clocks, clearing wiring it in by the gearbox is the easier option i take it instead of taking dash apart ??

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Hi and welcome Jones!

Yes it is the easier option than stripping down your dash as that is more work, just make sure you black tape the chip so it moisture or water get in.