Hi from Southampton

tomparka91

Hi,

Just purchased a DC5 2 days ago. Belonged to a friend who was a mechanic and I've wanted the car for the last 2 years. I'm moving on from my 1.6 EP2. Car currently has a Spoon N1 Cat Back, Eibach springs, 18" Rotas (believe Force?). Its a NHB with Red recaro interior which i reckon is probably the best combo! On the drive atm as i'm pnly 20 and the insurance man is making my bottom sore, 2.2k if paid upfront so need to save a few more pennies!
Hope you like.

DSC_6466.jpg

DSC_6470.jpg

danr19

Advanced Member
Welcome along :) I haven't seen this one about....does your friend live in Southampton? Lovely DC5 by the way 8)

tico_87

Advanced Member
Welcome....I saw this car up for sale and really liked it but was just out my budget unfortunately. Nice buy :)

tomparka91

Cheers for the comments guys, spending soo much time looking out the window at the moment it's ridiculous! This weekend I'm gonna spend some more time cleaning again as compared to my milano EP the paint is a bit dull! Gonna t-cut it and mop it. Fingers crossed it comes up a bit shinier! But I'm really pleased with my purchase as I first got my civic at 18 because this car made me fall in love with Honda.
Forgot to mention next steps! As soon as iv stopped being broke I'm gonna get some harnesses and replace drivers bolster, then it's time for a carbon bonnet.

tomparka91

Still got it, dont know how pistonheads managed that but the previous owner was my friend so i know it shouldnt have been!

Cant insure it atm just been on the drive making me die a little inside evertime i walk past and get in my EP2.... 7 months til 21.... FML