Hi Guyz & Girlz ;)

Suped

Advanced Member
hey sophi,

finally have some eye candy for the next show.. make sure you park your teg next to mine! hehe :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
You saying im not good enough then Suped :?: :?:

Mind you, you did tell me to park away from your at JAE so it didnt steal the lgith from yours :p :p

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Yeah, loads of British Touring Car weekends left (Snetterton this coming weekend) and a group of us normally make them. Oh, and you wouldn't be the only girl there; sure Boo will be glad for more female company! :wink:

Splink

Advanced Member
Thank you please. :)

I was thinking about going down Silverstone for a racing lesson. Need some new tyres and stuff first though... and a service.. ARGH Money Money Money. Looks like im going to have to sell my body :)

Anyone got a spare 30p ? :)

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
ooh, hello, I hope you are going to be a regular poster and not just pop i to say hi then disappear(sp?) :D

sophibiz

yeah same here,need 2 get new tyrez etc b4 i can go..maybe me and u couldd sell our bodies together splink!!! :eek:

Y how old r u Kingston and how long have you held your record for being the youngest!??

Hi 2 every1..thanx for such a nice

kingston

Advanced Member
I think andy22d might be abit younger or might be abit older but im 23 (26.12.81)

I guess ive held it (if i am) since the end of May

Splink

Advanced Member
sophibiz said:
yeah same here,need 2 get new tyrez etc b4 i can go..maybe me and u couldd sell our bodies together splink!!! :eek:

Y how old r u Kingston and how long have you held your record for being the youngest!??

Zero7

Advanced Member
Splink said:
sophibiz said:

andyd

Advanced Member
dammm how the hell have i missed this thread :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think my skills a really lacking! LOL

Hey,

welcome to the forum 8)

:wink:

Andy

andyd

Advanced Member
kingston said:
I think andy22d might be abit younger or might be abit older but im 23 (26.12.81)

I guess ive held it (if i am) since the end of May
OI its andyd not andyd22 grrrrrrr :evil: :roll:

I'm 22 at the mo, 23 in 8 weeks though (26.09.82).

Andy