Hi..hopefully getting one soon!....

donnaVTEC

Hi guys ive been browsing on here for a while now without posting much so i though id introduce myself 8) :lol:

My name is Donna and i currently have a black import CRX del sol SiR, im looking at the DC5 for my next car and im really stuck on the red or black model :lol:

Red is in front at the moment but its going to be a few months at least before i can buy one as ive just started a new job.

I love the red ones but id like to see it with black seats as i wonder if red would be too much....ive seen the red one with red seats at Dicksons in Dunblane and id buy it in a minute if the bank manager wasnt such a stick in the mud :lol:

Then again the black ones also look stunning.

Id be keeping it standard for the first 18 months so i could pay it off then look at some mods from there, is a stunning any standard anyway though 8)

Ive went on a bit already for someone who dosent have one :lol:

Any way if there is any local meets id like to tag along to get a better look at the cars, especially the red ones.

I did see a stunning black one a month or so ago at Knockhill which diverted my attention from the red one :lol:

I go to the Honda Tech meets if anyone is ever at them except P14ULT and Lynsey.

Here are some pics of my del sol incase anyone would like a look, it was all done when i bought it from Japan.
Some specs (even though it pales in signifigance with a standard teg)

Mugen RnR alloys
Feels SS exhuast and decat
4-2-1 manifold
Injen CAI
Nology plugs and leads

Tein coilovers
Cusco cage (now removed due to insurance reasons)
Lightweight bonnet

Also back to the standard seats so i can put the money to the DC5 fund :lol:

Was RR'd at Dastek in Feb at 183 bhp and 128 lbs of torque which im sure you will agree is good for a 1.6 :lol: Prob got B18 cams etc as the tourque is too high for the mods.

Pics:

Hope you dont mind some pics but at least you will know who the weirdo with the 1.6 is hanging about the meets :lol:

Cheers

Donna

mikegsi

Staff member
ow do, do a check on dicksons of dunblane before you buy from there, has very mixed feedback :wink:

donnaVTEC

mikegsi said:
ow do, do a check on dicksons of dunblane before you buy from there, has very mixed feedback :wink:
Dont worry i wouldnt buy anything from them again :evil:

Its handy though to go and perv in the windows :lol:

pudski

Advanced Member
Hi, if you check out the type-r-scotland forum and come along to the
meets there is usualy some DC5s. There is one next sat in stirling :wink: :lol:

donnaVTEC

pudski said:
Hi, if you check out the type-r-scotland forum and come along to the
meets there is usualy some DC5s. There is one next sat in stirling :wink: :lol:
Thanks, i will have a look at the site 8)

Suped

Advanced Member
hi and welcome. Don't get a DC5 cos they are RUBBISH!!!! hahaha

joking, great bit of metal made in japan. You have a lovely SiR example. Me missus has a blue JDM version over @ delsolUK.

Good luck with searching for your DC5.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
hi donna,

sure you dont want a white one ?????

deep down everyone does......

ps, i couldnt afford P14UL T

so had to go for 5.......lol

see you at the next meet