Hi im New

Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9_dc2

Advanced Member
some of the new cars like seat leons and stuff have some funky bodykits on from factory, and they look pretty good still!

you just have to match the rest of the car in the right away.some canyards, removing the sunstrip, and some jdm style wheels will put it in its place nicely.

but to each there own.

dc5's are chav cars in japan? lol shock.

Aly

Advanced Member
There's rules to this forum.

no body kits
no negative reviews for 200bhp
jdm styling only

fornicate the rules tho >:)

Grov

Banned
Id love to know how that gash Ings bodykit enhances the experience?

Kingston everything you said is a load of crap, and i can't be arsed to reply to it all.

13k car new? They were well north of 20k in this country.

if peopele are so hurt from a few comments from a complete stranger on a forum over bodykits, then they need to get a fornicateing life.

Hybrid-Theory

Advanced Member

Kingston everything you said is a load of crap, and i can't be arsed to reply to it all.

Mate. Seriously. If it bother you that much, start a new thread 'death to individualism'

Grov

Banned
Im sure i could paint mine brown, and draw a swastika on it and it would make it unique, does that make it good? or cool?

it doesn't bother me one bit, i couldn't give a rats ass, just anoys me when people moan about not liking an opinion and being to harsh, etc etc.

it also doesn't help ive been up since half 5 and im tired.

kingston

Advanced Member

if peopele are so hurt from a few comments from a complete stranger on a forum over bodykits, then they need to get a fornicateing life.
You mean everything youve said is a load of excremente.

Go do your home work on the OTR of a DC5 in JAPAN noob, it was 22k here after import tax back before 200bhp

kingston

Advanced Member
Im sure i could paint mine brown, and draw a swastika on it and it would make it unique, does that make it good? or cool?

it doesn't bother me one bit, i couldn't give a rats ass, just anoys me when people moan about not liking an opinion and being to harsh, etc etc.

it also doesn't help ive been up since half 5 and im tired.
OP came on here to be friendly only to be met by hostility. Thats not very nice is ti

Grov

Banned
Were not in Japan noob, were in the UK bell end. What does it matter what they cost there, unless you actually go and buy one there and bring it back yourself, it's pretty much irrelevant.

Petrol is like 20p a litre in Saudi Arabia, does that make it cheap here? Doh.

kingston

Advanced Member
How was what i said to th OP hostile?

You are actually thick.
Says the man that ran around on different brands of coilovers...

No we're not and if you refer back to my original comment, then youll see what i was going on about regarding DC5's being 13k in Japan (22k here if your being pedantic) and are seen by the vast majority as being chav cars as there unaware of the potential a DC5 has - it has a big spoiler and in most cases an ASBO exhaust of some description, there go not 'classy' as you once put.

What do you mean not hostile when your/people are slating the ladies car

Grov

Banned
And whats the price of it in Japan got to do with anything Kingston? or do you just enjoy typing?

It wasn't coilovers, so get it right moron, and what difference does it make? I remember you bringing this up before, and it did you no good then.

OK ill start again.

The car is really cool, the sunstrip is totally awesome and doesn't belong on a chavs Corsa at all, the bodykit is really nice, and i love the wheels and spoiler, great car.

Happy?

Really you take so much offense from saying i hate INGS bodykits it's pathetic.

Hybrid-Theory

Advanced Member
Soooooooo 8-[ ...............Kirst, If you're still here ............. welcome to the Forum............We're an easy going lot O:)

Hope this lot don't put you off and great choice of car (the bits that everyone else has or likes that is)

kingston

Advanced Member
Happy?

Really you take so much offense from saying i hate INGS bodykits it's pathetic.
I think you should apologise to the OP for being a cock and then maybe...

I havent taken offence, its just not nice when people arent nice to new people joining up. As for your comment;
if peopele are so hurt from a few comments from a complete stranger on a forum over bodykits, then they need to get a fornicateing life
Some people may not be stone cold emotionally and after theyve saved their pennies and brought a car they like, they may not be happy and or find it upsetting over negativity towards them.

With regards to the Japan cost, do you really think a 13k car new anywhere in the world is a 'classy' car as you said the DC5 is?

I did, it was on the CTRO forum, people laughed at you...

kingston

Advanced Member
Soooooooo 8-[ ...............Kirst, If you're still here ............. welcome to the Forum............We're an easy going lot O:)

Hope this lot don't put you off and great choice of car (the bits that everyone else has or likes that is)
It certainly makes a change to what normally happens when a girl join the forum :xlol:

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Right, first things first, welcome to the forum Kirsty.

Second, YOU BUNCH OF A--HOLES!! Don't slate the poor girl on what she has got on her car. It's up to her to change it at will. We can suggest, which some of you have but I think some of you gave gone a bit too far with it.

Third and lastly, if your going to have a girly fight on here, keep it to your own posts or pm eachother. Wast of forum space IMO.

dave7368

Advanced Member
Sorry, but what's a 'summin'?
What's a 'yer'?
Learn to talk properly before doing grown up stuff like posting on forums....

:xlol:

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Jesus Christ!! What's the matter with you lot... I've been on here a little while now and have never come across you guys being like this!

Is it time of month? (no offence Kirsty :)

Kirsty, you love the car and that's what matters and saying that.... the more I look at the pics, the more I actually like it!

Please don't be put off coming on this forum, the chaps are USUALLY a good bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.