Hi....

danr19

Advanced Member
Hi everyone, just wanted to write a quick message to introduce myself. I've been a member for just over 6 months now and have recently picked up my car. I've got to say that the website has been invaluable whilst searching - it's great that there's so much info and knowledge available.

I got my car from Torque GT after seeing them recommended time and time again on the site. It's a champ white 02 model with a couple of really nice subtle modifications done when it was in Japan (Well I like them :D ), and I absolutely love the car! As said on the last thread as well, the guys at Torque GT have been great and I'm really glad I went to them.

danr19

Advanced Member
It's only taken me 6 months to get a few pics up....oh dear! :? better late than never I guess!

It's all as it came from Japan - Mugen sports suspension, HKS silent Hi-power exhaust, and a few 'shiny' bits which you can see in the pics. It's perfect for me.....a little lower than standard, a lovely sound from the exhaust, and it looks almost standard, but with a few subtle things to make it a little different......

I bought my first Honda 8 years ago - a 95 Civic 1.5 Lsi 3dr Coupe (which was and still is a lovely car - and is now serving my mum well). I then bought a Civic 1.8 vti (which is now serving my girlfriend well!)......After that I tried the ATR, CTR, and the DC2, and although they were all brilliant I just couldn't get the DC5 out of my head. So after some very careful financial planning here she is..........

At the risk of sounding a little obsessed......I love Hondas :D

mikegsi

Staff member
Welcome mate, mine was also imported by torque and it's such a good example i've bought it twice!!