hi

truffs

Jakan Honda are 'itching' to get their hands on a DC5 to do this i believe. Have a look of my review of them in General Chat.

Hope this helps :D

Tarmac

Advanced Member
i went through the three pages in General Chat and couldn't find a topic by you about that truffs? it's possible i'm going blind though... :lol:

jakan

I'd love to see you race truffs! he he.

If you come to the uk I'll pop you on our dyno for free. We've run std, supercharged and turbo'd that way they're all measured the same.

Could even do them all on the same day if you like!

I agree that the curve looks odd too guys

Tarmac

Advanced Member
ok, i read truffs thread about jakan and they sound well tuned in. only problem is, i am REALLY worried now that there might be something wrong with my car! 2 different garages dyno'd it and it came out the same twice. if someone like jakan reckons it's odd, then something must be screwed :cry:

jakan, where in the uk are you based and when would be a good time to go over and finally, how much would it cost me to get you to fit a supercharger and how long would you need the car?

i am seriously worried now tho - but how can two reputable garages be wrong here? the guys who did the dyno sheet i posted were scratching their heads alright looking at it, but the guy there said the car was running very well. methinks i need another opinion tho :?

kaz6160

hi you could also try Guy at CPL racing he is registered for Hondata,gruppeM,and Jackson racing superchargers .

jonster

Advanced Member
I higly recommend Guy at CPL as well. I'm sure he is most experienced Honda tuner in the UK. I've had my car Hondata KPro ECU mapped by him twice now and both times have been excellent results. He has worked very closely with Hondata from the beginning and probably tuned the most KPro's and fitted the most re-flashes than anywhere else. He's also researched all the mods that make power and only stocks them (ie GruppeM, Jackson Header (good vfm), Toda Header (the best / most expensive)).

I doubt if other tuners would like admit this but they generally come to CPL when they want Hondata tuning advise (NA and FI). He supports all the other Hondata resellers in Europe too.

Jon

Tarmac

Advanced Member
ok, thanks lads. i'm going to talk to the guy in xtreme autos here and ask him about this and see if he can find out more info. i'll pass on the name of the company you said, anyone have a phone number for them please?

thx again gents.