Higher Temperature Gauge

Jinis dust

Advanced Member
nope, my oem gauge never moves.. had the oil at 110 degrees on track and it still didn't move lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

spooke

Advanced Member
Kev.W said:
Anybody else experiencing higher temps today in this weather?
It will run closer to normal operating temperature, with engine bay temps being higher etc. but providing your cooling system is solid I doubt you'll overheat or anything.

Saying that, I don't find the needle to move much - does anyone know what the readings are on it?

Kev.W

Advanced Member
spooke said:
It will run closer to normal operating temperature, with engine bay temps being higher etc. but providing your cooling system is solid I doubt you'll overheat or anything.

Saying that, I don't find the needle to move much - does anyone know what the readings are on it?
It done it a couple of week ago on another hot day and I got it into my uncles garage to drop to check the cooling system and didn't find any faults anywhere, I done a coolant swap too just to be on the safe side of air locks and etc.

spooke

Advanced Member
Kev.W said:
It done it a couple of week ago on another hot day and I got it into my uncles garage to drop to check the cooling system and didn't find any faults anywhere, I done a coolant swap too just to be on the safe side of air locks and etc.
Did the fan engage? Perhaps the switch is faulty if it didn't. I take it that you haven't experienced it since changing the coolant.

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Like I say it happened before I did the coolant change and it hadn't happen before so...

I'll check to see if the fan kicks in later