History of this car

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
SamDC5 said:
I second this, don't forget running costs and if anything goes wrong. Sounds like you'll be really stretching yourself for another DC5.

Get a cheap EP3 to tidy you over for a bit and get yourself a nice DC5 when you're comfortable? I don't know your position just you know how unpredictable old cars can be mate. ☺

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I won't be stretching myself so to speak as I have money there for a decent deposit. Would rather not mention figures etc for private reasons but the house will have to come first then a car.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I won't be stretching myself so to speak as I have money there for a decent deposit. Would rather not mention figures etc for private reasons but the house will have to come first then a car.
Totally understand mate, no worries. One thing to be careful of buying a cheaper one is rust.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Cheers Sam, will keep an eye out for rust bud no worries.
Mine is also possible avail still as I don't want to ruin it and will look to buy a more track focussed one in lesser condition so I don't have to worry about ruining it etc.

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Spoon springs all around...hmm looks to be sitting high on the front considering.

Can't understand why someone wouldn't remove the stickers, make it look better and more appealing, gut feel would tell me to steer clear on that one.

Kenz

Advanced Member
There‘s one on the Facebook page for £7499 that looks very clean and well looked after with a few nice modifications. If I was on the hunt I‘d probably go check it out. Can send you a link if needs be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Kenz said:
There‘s one on the Facebook page for £7499 that looks very clean and well looked after with a few nice modifications. If I was on the hunt I‘d probably go check it out. Can send you a link if needs be.

Hi Kenz, if you could please that would be great thank you. I've got several I've got my eye on but if you don't mind sending me the link please that would be great. Thank you. Marc

Mines up if you‘re interested mate, it‘s a good one too but more than the one you have been looking at (with good reason though)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
randomjiberish said:
Mines up if you‘re interested mate, it‘s a good one too but more than the one you have been looking at (with good reason though)

Edit - I've seen it on Auto trader and it's a lovely example. Why are you selling?

Crazylegs said:
Edit - I've seen it on Auto trader and it's a lovely example. Why are you selling?
The wife is pregnant mate so needs must I‘m afraid, it‘s a reluctant sale to say the least lol

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
randomjiberish said:
The wife is pregnant mate so needs must I‘m afraid, it‘s a reluctant sale to say the least lol

Sack the wife instead 😂😂