HKS High power muffler Question

Archie

Advanced Member
Hi

Does this exhaust have the same extra resonator tube on the top as the High power silent ???

Thanks

Andy

jimmi27

Advanced Member
I dont think so mate, i think its only the silent bad boys that have the resinator at the top. Ive got the silent myself.

Suped

Advanced Member
hi power doesnt have the silent bung on top... so better weight saving there.. :lol:

Archie

Advanced Member
Looks like ive got me self a one off then 8)

Hi power muffler with the bung on top :D that explaine's why there aint a screw in bung with it.

HKS sent 2 new pipes to Tom to see what they were like one was for turboed cars that was 4 in all the way through and the other one was the one that ive now got !

Ill take some pics

jimmi27

Advanced Member
how strange :lol: , just be carefull when going over speed bumps!! i went over a bast@rd of one afew months back and ended up cracking the weld by the silencer, D'OH!. but luckily my mate sorted it so its all good again :D . enjoy yr exhorst mate!!

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Nevr understood that extra silencer, i had the HKS hi-power (non silent i think) on mine and it had the resonator...

Horrible exhaust, weighed as much as the car (exaggeration but not by much lol) the spoon full system was similar weight to the hks backbox.

Also hung the lowest of any exhaust i have had, so overall i dont rate them at all, but thats only me!

yamatei

love'd my hks hi-power silent.not too loud and sound lovely to me :)
no scrap issue with my at all....