HOND-R experience anyone???

Dan2020

Advanced Member
In my years of civic ownership I bought various parts from them and have had quite a number of mates have B, H and K swaps done by them to a very high standard.

What are you after from them?

TommyDC5

Maz and Russ at Hond-R are amazing.
They are the only people I'd consider taking my car to!
Their work is second to none and at £35 an hour labour very cheap! They can also source pretty much any part you want for your Honda.

Tim J

Advanced Member
The Rota's on that site are all at the old prices.

Their new site is still in development and prices are yet to be released.

Julian @ rarerims - having heard good things, I expected a reply to my email but alas not, obviously business is that good :roll:

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Rare Rims replied to me straight away. Have a set of Rota Fighters on their way to me this week!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Tim J said:
Julian @ rarerims - having heard good things, I expected a reply to my email but alas not, obviously business is that good :roll:

With all due respect, i work in the I.T. World and emails do (very) ocasionally get lost due to the nature of the connection between the sources. Telephones on the other hand should always work ;)

Call rare rims, when i called and asked for some advice on some wheels the guy on the other end (even though i was not buying anything from him) was incredibly happy to help.

Dan2020

Advanced Member
And if you visit rarerims they are even more helpful! Julian let me try various wheels on my old civic to see what 15's would clear my big brake conversion!

Tim J

Advanced Member
I can only presume that my mail did get lost to RareRims as having spoken to them today, am currently awaiting a total price and they'll get back to me =D>