Honda Spanish Inquisition?

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
I ordered a RBC gasket today and using the part number off the forum. The guy at Honda seemed surprised by this and started asking me where "I obtained it from" and that "it seemed to be a correct part number" however as I had quoted them number if the part was not right I was still obligated to have it.

What??

I have never had this before from any Honda has anyone else experienced this; i don't tend to order from Hendy Honda in Portsmouth however it was convenient for me.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
ive had this issue with vw dealers in the past.

some parts guys are sound and some are just awkward

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Yeah this is normal as most parts cannot be returned to the manufacturer once ordered, if the customer doesn't want or need the part they have specially ordered the dealer gets lumbered with a part that they may never sell.

If they have it in stock already and you decide you don't want it or it's wrong they can give you a refund.

dave7368

Advanced Member
hendy honda are excrement now, portsmouth and southampton used to be good when they were Alan Day Honda!

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
You should of use si @ hendyperformance! :lol: yeomans honda in bognor regis are good ask for chris he got me a set of jdm mats for my old ep3 after i was told they were not a item for the uk market! :xhaha2:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i really dont know why you dont order from Dave at Steels, he offers a great service and price , he aso understands the dc5 so you will get far less problems.

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
i really dont know why you dont order from Dave at Steels, he offers a great service and price , he aso understands the dc5 so you will get far less problems.
You are right I have used Dave several times and he is very good, after all he found me those bumper fixings no one else could. I need to get it done asap that's the only reason I used them and won't again.