HondaSwap.co.uk

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or used the above company.

They claim to have be a Scottish based retailer and sell a lot of the Hybrid Racing and K-Tuned stuff etc, parts that we'd normally have to import from the USA.

Their prices seem OK and I am considering ordering a Hybrid Racing Throttle Body from them. Just never heard of them before so a bit wary.

Thanks, Grant

Erm

Advanced Member
My general rule is if there's no phone number on a website I wouldn't buy from them

If there is a phone number then I'd call to make sure someone answers

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Well there is no phone number, haha.

I mean the website looks great etc, just a bit suspect.

I think I am going to end up buying a S90 throttle body, but I know it won't be as good a Skunk2 or Hybrid Racing one. Personally, I feel the Skunk2 is overpriced where as the Hybrid Racing one justifies the price. Don't have time to import one, nor do I fancy the import fees off of one either.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Don't have time to import one, nor do I fancy the import fees off of one either.

I may know someone who is possibly selling his brand new 70mm hybrid racing throttle body?

It's Andrew Baird from automek (where I get all my work done)

Can enquire for you to see if still available ?

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
I may know someone who is possibly selling his brand new 70mm hybrid racing throttle body?

I would appreciate that a lot Brophy, it is the creme de la creme of the throttle bodies and I just want one, haha

Brophy

Advanced Member

I would appreciate that a lot Brophy, it is the creme de la creme of the throttle bodies and I just want one, haha

No problem mate shall be in touch ;)
Haha I can appreciate that I've got one fitted :) is nice piece of kit.

truupR

Advanced Member
site does look quite kosher.. pretty decent stock list as well... think I'll bookmark that ^^

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I might order a Blox velocity stack from them, wouldn't be a ridiculous loss if it turned out to be a unreputable company...

Hondaswap

Hey Guys,

I'm Scott and I run the www.Hondaswap.co.uk website. (We are trustworthy :xgrin: )

Just looking at my google analytics and noticed some traffic from this forum so I thought I would pop on and have a nosey.

We dont have a phone number sorry, but you can email us or chat to us on the website chat each day.

Anything you's want to know, just ask.

We are the Official UK dealers for hybrid racing, UK Dealers for K-Tuned and can get pretty much any part you require from states on our weekly orders.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Hi guys.

Appreciate you joining the forum. Unfortunately I've sourced what I need but will bear you in mind in he future, lots of tasty stuff.