Hopefully coming back.

bennn

Advanced Member
Hi guys. Been a good 4 years or so since I last posted but after a few other cars im hoping to come back to another DC5.

Currently have a B7 Audi RS4 Avant which will be up for sale in the next few weeks to help fund our wedding whilst also making way for another DC5.

I'll be after a standardish CW ideally with the red seats.

Just thought I'd post to say hello anyway before the hunt is underway!

Oh and if anyone with CW DC5 wants an RS4 let me know!

Cheers Ben

ste01

Advanced Member
What's your budget? I've got a pristine standard facelift that's only been on the roads here for a couple of months. Full dinitrol and cavity wax underseal, just serviced/valve clearances/new discs and pads, new light seals and headlights. Everything done to bring it back to 100%. Even has GPS and reverse camera. I'll use DCY-Europe as a guide price on eBay....so it can be yours for a measly £14k haha. (How do DCY sell cars at their prices?!)

Good luck selling the RS4 anyway, I've recently come back myself. Think I remember you were on here last time I had a teg a few years back. Didn't you make that advert to sell the MR2...?

bennn

Advanced Member
Cheaper the better to be honest mate as im selling the RS to raise funds. I will be wanting a prefacelift car as I think they look nicer.

Sounds like you've spent some money on yours though!

Haha yes that was me who sold "the genuine pussywagon" good memory!

bennn

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
Thanks, I have seen that one. TBH its the sort of thing I'll be looking for once the RS goes!

ollieh17 said:
That rs4 is lovely
Thanks, it is a lovely car.

Patch_teg said:
If only it was a straight swap lol
Haha, I'm afraid not, would sort of defeat the object of selling if so!

bennn

Advanced Member
Well after an an 18hour round trip I've finally got another one! Will get some pics up later :D