HOT Forum/Trackdays

mikegsi

Staff member
Just in case any of you aren't aware of the Honda's On Track Forum - If you're a keen trackday participant then get yourself on and sign up! Run by enthusiasts with trackdays at most UK tracks, often shared with other OC forums. I've done a few over the years with them and am booked up for croft this year, plenty of Honda variants and people who actually do know what they're on about!

www.hondas-on-track.com/forums/index.php

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
I did sign up a long time ago but I was waiting approval. Can you ask them to activate my account please? Same username as here

Rom

Advanced Member
Im on there, some useful info.

Doesnt seem very busy though.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
Just in case any of you aren't aware of the Honda's On Track Forum - If you're a keen trackday participant then get yourself on and sign up! Run by enthusiasts with trackdays at most UK tracks, often shared with other OC forums. I've done a few over the years with them and am booked up for croft this year, plenty of Honda variants and people who actually do know what they're on about!

www.hondas-on-track.com/forums/index.php
I just looked at booking Croft but seems you can't if you haven't done a HOT track day before :-(

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
I just looked at booking Croft but seems you can't if you haven't done a HOT track day before :-(
I'd post up on the thread for Croft if I was you.
They will get back to you if you want to do Croft definitely post up.

I've don't Croft with HOT and its BRILLLLIANT well organised planned out and there are no idiots out on track which is brilliant in itself.

My other half will be running his track car this year - Yellow DC2.

mikegsi

Staff member
Post up Wingnuttzz, I've got a mate coming who hasn't done any TD's with HOT, but has plenty experience with other TD companies.

We've all got to start somewhere!

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
Post up Wingnuttzz, I've got a mate coming who hasn't done any TD's with HOT, but has plenty experience with other TD companies.

We've all got to start somewhere!
Thanks. I'll see what happens

Dan34

Advanced Member
I did croft last year with the HOT lot, great day and the best ran trackday I've been to!

Linus27

Advanced Member
I've done about 6 track days with HOT and LOT and will be doing Croft this year also.