HOT North Weald Activity Day - 13th April whos going?

AdrianK

Advanced Member
I just got a last minute spot sorted, all paid for, (Thanks Steve!) is anyone else on here going along?

Hoping so be nice to meet a few fellow owners. Be my first 'track style' outing in the teg so ill be taking it all carefully and hope i can learn some useful tips from the day.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
I will be mate!

I'll be there and bringing 5 friends along :D

Tom from TGM is also going

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Ah great, i know simon from HOT with the CRX so will be going up with him, be nice to see you there.

kingston

Advanced Member
if theres any spaces left, let me know

thought it was the friday just gone for some reason

AdrianK

Advanced Member
no its the friday coming, i snagged a late spot from a cancellation dont know if there are any more, sara might know

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
How's the car doing? My Teg should be a little quicker than the last time you saw it :wink:
Not too bad ta Nick, need to get a couple of little things sorted I'm not happy with, but apart from that it's great.

Will be nice to hopefully safely find near it's limits tomorrow.

You'll have to take me for a spin Nick.

Adrian I'll defo so hello mate. I'll be the mouthy, short, chubby bald bloke in the Clio :lol:

AdrianK

Advanced Member
lol ok mate.

I washed mine aswell today so as long as i dont have to rush to make it at 9 then it will hopefully still be that way, a few miles to do in the morning altho not too many.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
AdrianK said:
lol ok mate.

I washed mine aswell today so as long as i dont have to rush to make it at 9 then it will hopefully still be that way, a few miles to do in the morning altho not too many.
Where you travelling from? I live NW London so probably leave around 7:15 to beat the traffic and get some breakfast

AdrianK

Advanced Member
From berkshire mate, im going up with simon (he knows where it is and lives about 10 doors down from me) think we planning to leave about 7 ish, i think a bit earlier might be better but he wasnt keen !!