How many Clicks? (Tein)

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Have a set of Tein Type Flex, just wonder how many clicks would be good for the track?

Ive currently got them as standard; 12 clicks from hardest setting on front and rear.

I've heard that the backs should be set stiffer than the fronts? :xconfused:

celox performance

Advanced Member
I can't comment on the clicks, but for track and road use I always set mine harder on the front. I usually have mine set half way on the front and on the softest setting on the rear. I haven't got Teins myself but I had D2's and Currently have the Buddyclubs which I use similar settings for.

Saying that it does depend what track I go on and the setting above I use for tracks with both tight and long sweepers, whereas if I go on a tight handling track then I reverse the settings and have the fronts towards the softest setting and the rears towards the hardest setting.

alucardo

Advanced Member
I ran mine with fronts harder, only cars i know that run the back stiffer is the mr2 porsches and probably an nsx due the MR layout.

On just about most tracks you dont want to go hard as the surfaces are not perfectly level, Donnington has the best surface imo another track you want to start of as if you where on the road and just adjust when youve been out and you think you can run abit harsher...

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Thanks for the replies guys :)

This track is fairly well surfaced, but has a lot of tight technical turns.. I may turn the fronts harder as theres a lot of hard braking from speed...