How Many DC5's in the UK?

andyd

Advanced Member
How many DC5's are there in the UK now ?

200 / 300 or more :shock: :shock: :shock:

well 199 / 299 as mines in A&E at the mo :lol:

Andy

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Hi Andy, I asked this a while ago and the general opinion was about 300 or so...I wonder if there is a way to find out a more accurate figure rather than just guesstimating :?

lewissheridan

I hadn't seen any DC5s in the UK at all, rare as rocking horse shit, that's until i bought my CTR, now i've seen 3 in as many weeks.. typical!!! they look beautiful still

Anty

I thought i would never see any in London but ater having my Teg for over a year now, I've only seen 6 (4 in the pass 3 weeks :shock: )

Rayman

Only ever seen one before since theyve been going! Thats kinda strange i know! Fantastic cars!
Why did they never release them in the UK? :cry:
Im glad they never else they would be as popular as the CTR!

Wootty

Advanced Member
Rayman said:
Im glad they never else they would be as popular as the CTR!
Thats the reason mate - would drop sales in the CTR which is made in the UK :D

But one mans politics is another mans ITR. All the better for us then :lol:

chunman81

Advanced Member
there must be more than 300. i would say 600+ now after the btcc.

in another 2 years there will be 1000's. prices will drop, cheap as chips, like the fto's. :p :p

Suped

Advanced Member
Anty said:
I thought i would never see any in London but ater having my Teg for over a year now, I've only seen 6 (4 in the pass 3 weeks :shock: )
Where abouts in london are you based?? I know a few teg owners in london but are all chinese. :lol:

Anty

Suped said:
Anty said:
Where abouts in london are you based?? I know a few teg owners in london but are all chinese. :lol:
Iam based on East Side of London and I am Chinese too. I got Silver one too...

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
chunman81 said:
there must be more than 300. i would say 600+ now after the btcc.

in another 2 years there will be 1000's. prices will drop, cheap as chips, like the fto's. :p :p
words can't describe the btcc effect. last year was good for us, this year has been amazing, supplying Honda dealers in UK, Europe. Sold one today, and took another deposit today. Brougth two 2005's last week. Will have some exciting plans for next year too.

turbo5

Advanced Member
I drove my nighthawk black CTR to sainsbury's at lunch time which is 0.5 miles from work and spotted 4 off other black CTR's either being driven or parked.
Now thats what I call common. I remember when I got mine Mar 2004 and they were 2-3 in Burnley.

neolee40

Advanced Member
I go home quite often back to burnley and i see loads of CTR's now when i had mines there was none. BUt still they are not as common as saxo's yet lol