How many DC5's in Wales?

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
and another here :)

we are not very spread out though as the above 3 are within a 4 mile radius of me :rolleyes:

Stewlark

Advanced Member
I ain't seen one of ya around yet, I've seen a glimpse of one and my mrs says that it parks at the Chester park n ride, a White one.

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
I live in north wales and had my teg for 18 months, not once during my ownership did i ever see another one while i was driving mine :(

I do live near Bangor and commute across Anglesey though and don't think there's any atall round this area now

buckley 88

Advanced Member
oh....... all North and no South, guess that makes mine the only DC5 in the village :unsure: and South for that matter :wink:

I know of a silver Dc5 type R in Carmarthen and I know of one in Swansea (CW) no douubt theres more lerking about but not many B)

Mark_teg

Staff member
Im in the South :wink:

There's also Rikki (Ricco121) and Lukem30 who's car is for sale..

EDIT: There's also a red one near me but I dont think he's on here..

CHARGEDUP

I live in north wales and had my teg for 18 months, not once during my ownership did i ever see another one while i was driving mine :(

I do live near Bangor and commute across Anglesey though and don't think there's any atall round this area now
Hi mate I live in criccieth but work in bangor but I only use the dc5 for the weekend really because I travel to work in my bmw 535d m sport for the reason it's cheaper to run, alot more comfortable and the power is unreal after i had the custom remap :)

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Hi mate I live in criccieth but work in bangor but I only use the dc5 for the weekend really because I travel to work in my bmw 535d m sport for the reason it's cheaper to run, alot more comfortable and the power is unreal after i had the custom remap :)
I've driven the 335d and my god it makes the DC5 feel like a 998cc fiat 500 lol I couldn't believe the torque and speed it pulls in practically any gear.

lukem30

south wales here, but as mark said is now up for sale as i need something more sensible for the girlfriend to drive, really enjoyed owership and i am not trying too hard to sell it ;)