how many silver dc5's

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
The amount of reply's may be a hint! lol.

Seriousness though, I think there are only about 4 owners on here.

danny100

Advanced Member
sorry to say, silver doesn't look as quick as the other colours, in-fact i ve seen one (in silver w blk recaro) for sale in my local ...for ages but no joy.. if i was hunting for one, i'd try to get it cheap..then respray it to Indy yellow with black wheels, :xyes:

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
I beg to differ. Silver cars are the quickest as they attract 0 unwanted attention and fly under the radar! You spot a white teg a mile off and for example in France they trigger the radar and you are done! Not being spotted gets my vote!

stuartDC5

i love that all i see is white or blue ones on the road. havent seen any other silver yet!!

jasondc55

Advanced Member
I had a silver but she got rear ended but i have got a feeling i have not seen the last of her.

George K

Advanced Member
Silver facelift - doesn't show the dirt, and certainly is less noticeable. Photographs really well when competing.

Dan34

Advanced Member
Yup I've got Bee123's old silver dc5. I love the colour, keeps clean well and the metallic looks awesome in the sun.

martinj46

Advanced Member
There was a silver prefacelift with white Rota Slipstreams for sale in Aberdeen for months last year. Nice to see a 'different' colour