How much have people spent on wheel refurbs?

AC

Advanced Member
Found a place close to me but want to make sure their figures aren't massively taken the P155!!

sinbad

Advanced Member
AC said:
Found a place close to me but want to make sure their figures aren't massively taken the P155!!

Depends whether you are leaving the tyre on, if it only has minor scuffs etc.,. But around the £50 per wheel mark shouldnt be far off. Ive seen prices as low as £35 per wheel upto £80 per wheel.

What have you been quoted?

AC

Advanced Member
im having the wheels completely stripped down and powder coated. Its gona be around the 320 mark. seems high but maybe thats because their being stripped and powder coated?

Future

Advanced Member
i had mine chemical bathed, sand blasted, all scuffs and kerb marks repaired on the face of the wheels and the inside of the wheels, profiled, powder coated, painted and lacquered all for 75 quid plus vat per wheel and they came out amazingly well.

all done at nu-luk wheels in carrickfergus.

C2BDB

Advanced Member
ive paid £135 for all four wheels sandblasted and powder coated but then again ive had 3 sets of wheels done in 18 months :xlol:

p1tse

Advanced Member
AC said:
im having the wheels completely stripped down and powder coated. Its gona be around the 320 mark. seems high but maybe thats because their being stripped and powder coated?
mate got similar priced for 18s by pristine stripped down and then had inner wheel and spokes different colour

sounds about ball park figure

W 70M C

Advanced Member
Pristine are local to use as thye are in MK....that seems like the kinsda price they would quote and i have used them on several occasions and have nothing but praise for them....you get what you pay for!

TommyDC5

DUDE!
I paid £240 from Pureklas in Coventry.
Dav the owner is provides an amazing service and the quality is exceptional!
Mine were also stripped down and powder coated.
If you want their number google them and tell him Tommy with the S2000 from Northampton sent you.
He might be able to sort some discount for you!

LeeH

Advanced Member
I'm going to do mine and try to keep a £60 budget....I'll do a 'how to'

I did the GF's and the came out well for a first and rushed attempt.

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
Done my own a couple of months back, there still perfect thank god

I wasnt to sure how they would hold up with stone chips etc.

€65 total cost, Happy Days \:D/

Edy

Advanced Member
Anyone got any pictures of their DIY refurbs ?

I need mine done & can't decide on colour, keep cream or go dark !!