How much is it worth?

JDC5

Charged DC5
Just need some advice as my car will be up for sale but as it's a Cat C now I just want to know how much it's still worth.

The damage was only to the Driver side steering arm was snapped and the front bumper and wing damaged.

All parts have been replaced and car has been fully repaired.

Recently passed a MOT and passed the VIC test too. So car is fully ready to hit the road.

Car is fully repaired and has had a full respray too. Here is the spec

2002 Honda Integra DC5 - resprayed 'zurilca' gunmetal grey.
100278 miles
C package
Red Recaro

Engine spec
Spoon rocker cover - yellow
75a avid engine mount
Replaced the fan belt @ 100200k
Replaced spark plugs @ 100200k
Replaced engine oil & filter @ 100200k
Replaced gearbox oil @ 100200k
New 02 sensor
New knock sensor
Replaced coolant @ 100200k

Bodystyling
Mugen front lip moulded to OEM front bumper
Mugen side skirts
Mugen rear lip moulded to OEM rear bumper
Carbon fibre bonnet - fully restored and resprayed
Rear spoiler blade sprayed black

Wheels
18" kei Wheels 224/40/18 all round

Suspension
Tein Superstreet coilovers
EDFC controller fitter
Fast road set up

Full sound system installed too
Front and rear component kits wired to 4 channel amp
Kicker subwoofer in custom box in boot
Alpine headunit

Here are the pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
it does look in really good condition, who repaired it? and do you have receipt of the repair?

I recently bought a Cat C for £5900 with a few good modifications which included:
buddyclub coilovers
fujisubo catback
itg induction kit
a few jay's braces
biot 2 piece front brake upgrade
63k miles

and a few more bits iirc so i would think yours would sell for a similar price due to the high milage.

oh and my car also came with all the importing & japanese documents and japanese aswell as UK service history.

DanM

There is always a ceiling price with a cat C. That price is only what someone is willing to pay. I have bought a cat c before and had no problems and would buy another - vx220 turbo sticks in my head.

The car has some nice bits - but you know what you paid and what it owes you, so end of the day its your choice

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
I agree with dan it's only worth what someone is willing to pay, as a general rule I will not be owning another cat d unless Means must as I find they are so hard to move on, I feel accident repair cars are worth two thirds of book value providing the repair is to a high standard hope this helps

dotty

Advanced Member
As above due to the cat C marker I think you should look to get ~£4-5k sadly, also as it's been re-sprayed in a different colour to the norm you're limiting the buyer market as most people looking for these cars 'probably' want an original colour. You may find it will appeal to someone who is looking to turn it in to an all out track car. If I had the funds to do that I would probably be quite interested as it's "different"