How much to get standard white wheels refurbed?

p1tse

Advanced Member
Those who've had quotes or had them done, how much?

Also are the places able to match the original white?

David_showerks

Advanced Member
It really depends. Everywhere will quote you different probably.

I paid £500 for mine to be done but they are possibly better than factory finish cause I'm so so fussy.

You can get done for a lot cheaper tho. Prob around £300 is say.

tico_87

Advanced Member
I got my Regamasters fully stripped and powdercoated for just over £200 few weeks back in white. (Not oem white though) think that was quite a good price.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Jesus, £17 a wheel?!?!

I think I'd pass on that one! - Sounds like a bloke in a shed, blowing paint through a straw at your wheels for 10 minutes.

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Jesus, £17 a wheel?!?!

I think I'd pass on that one! - Sounds like a bloke in a shed, blowing paint through a straw at your wheels for 10 minutes.
I did think this myself when i read it.

You get what you pay for but im sorry that is insanly cheap, its bound to cost more than that in materials alone.

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Who did you get to do yours Todd_77?

Just so i no for future as they look mint and she is wanting her wheels done soon

kieranH

Advanced Member
I got mine done £200 per wheel barrels and all. Champ white match and a perfect finish. Bearing in mind I was also getting front bumper and bonnet sprayed at same body shop so he discounted on the wheels a bit.

truupR

Advanced Member
I'd say £300ish (at least that's what I paid a few years back)

If you did pay £200 per wheel Kieran, I'd of just bought a new set of alloys instead :p

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Discounted on the wheels?!?! £200 per wheel is insane Kieran. Got mine powder coated titanium grey for £140 all in.

Todd_77

Advanced Member
David_showerks said:
Who did you get to do yours Todd_77?

Just so i no for future as they look unblemished and she is wanting her wheels done soon
Willy Adair in Ballymena. Behind where Carnossuer used to be.

That was the wheels soda blasted etc.

D

deleted profile

That is crazy. There's a company in tallaght in dublin doing it for €150 ish a wheel. The name escapes me at the min

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Just checked recently to have my Rota Torques painted in a colour of my choice,£45/£50 per wheel.I think thats about right as I checked 3 decent places and they were all about the same..HTH David

Erm

Advanced Member
Price will depend if you just want a refurb or a proper strip back, primer and paint. Anywhere from 50 quid a wheel to 100 quid a wheel is the price you should be paying. Over that I'd question it.

RobS

Advanced Member
I paid £200 for my full set to be redone in honda Carbon Bronze Pearl - decent job not fantastic but their only the OEM wheels so not that fussed be replaced by a set of Work or Volk's anyway

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
£200 for all 4 mine cost me a few months back. There was another place that could do all 4 for £120 but they needed the tyres off and you also had to deliver the wheels to them.

The guy that did mine has done a great job. Stripped right down to bare metal, fully primered and then two coats of gloss white all done by hand.

Rom

Advanced Member
If your having insides painted too, your looking 250-300 retail.

You get what you pay for generally.