HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR A KPRO REMAP???

sydney

Advanced Member
be headin to get the boat in the next hour, duno if im wise as its white outside lol hope i get there safely lol! shall keep yas posted on the results if there is any ha ha

sydney

Advanced Member
mugen 243hp 163lbft at a.i, made 244.7 at tdi north....

paul said it was the best mugen ecu he has come across, a seal was broke and he thinks someone in japland has reflashed it somehow as the graph was very good, not far of the hondata and no one in the uk could do it, not even hondata themselves could reflash it. He said a guy was in last week with simular mods to mine and a mugen ecu and it only made 237hp... Was driving the with the hondata in for a while and plugged the mugen in before i left and the mugen was just so much smoother than the kpro... Left the car in 10.30am, never left until 6.45pm, he really spent alot of time on it!

End up result was 248.7 and 173lbft, my valve clearences are due to get done he says and that should see maybe 1 or 2hp, so you could say its more or less 249/250hp when that is done... I know its not big gains by any means but the car drives so much smoother, no splutter between gears at low rpm like the old map and does pull really well. If i had a toda system i would of had better gains but around 250hp with my mods is what was expected.

Roads where shocking in england, some of you english drivers are nuts lmao M6 three lanes were pure white, couldnt see white lines or nothing and was getting over taken by some crazy people lol

Dc5Dub07

Advanced Member
Good torque figures! Certainly an improvement... Worth the trip over? Esp. as you now know that the Mugen ecu was modified..

Post up the graphs from the 2 different tuners?

Zen1

Advanced Member
Yep, similar figures to me as we both have near identical mods done.

Nice to know these figures are repeatable too.
Agree with previous comment, good increase in torque and even though peak power is not massively different its an improvement. 8)

To add, hope you feel the map is as good as you are going to get with you're mods as that's how I felt
when I was there. Really impressed with TDI North but one thing......they need an extra heater in the reception area at this time of year :lol:

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
the 237bhp was my old car, i was really pleased with the mugen. Sorry i didnt get there to see you but i couldnt get off work early. So have you stuck with the kpro?