How to get to the ring?!!

robbyp

Advanced Member
Hey am wanting to take trip to ring but was wondering what routes people take and is the most cost effective, time wise and all. Il be coming from Northern Ireland which is more travel for me again not sure weather to get boat to scotland then drive to Hull and get boat to Roterdam. Any advice or just tell me what way you go. Many thanks

Rob

j30l

Advanced Member
I go from Hull to Rotterdam. There are loads of ways after that. Some take longer than others. If you've got a tomtom just follow that for your first time.

Can you not get the boat from Ireland to Liverpool or somewhere on the westcoast of england? then drive basicly straight across to hull, as scotland to hull is a trek!

jay82

Advanced Member
or maybe dublin to holyhead might work out cheaper for yea aswell, or go on to google earth it will give u a route from your door to the ring

dan the man

Advanced Member
Well..

If i go Burnley to Hull...rotterdamn to Nurburg

I SAVE 600 MILES

than going Burnley to Dover, calais to Nurburg.

So 2 tanks fo fuel and milage... But Hull is an overnighter so does take longer...... but sunsetshowlounge makes up for it.. :xlol:

JT3173

Advanced Member
Its only 2.5 hours for me but I dont suppose that really helps you much ;)

Have a good one mate, its a place you will want to come back to again and again and again :!: :xyes: